While Dad went to school, we went to the local farmers market. They had all kinds of fresh flowers, fruits, vegetables, nuts, spreads, cheeses, homemade breads, etc. They also had sweet little girl dresses and various boardgames made from wood.
Afterwards, we went to dog park.
I scared Mom when I suddenly took off full speed straight toward this lady. When I reached her, I sat down for her to pet me. I was just trying to be friendly but she did not know what I was up to.
After all of that running and meeting various people (not dogs), I was worn out.
On Sunday, we mainly hung out around the apartment after attending a local church, going to the grocery and cleaning. You know, those mundane things that have to be done.
While Dad studied, Mom was trying to be quiet. Since she has not yet gotten a library card to check out books, she decided to put together a jigsaw puzzle. I can tell that she is missing W.H. (my granddad) because he always completes puzzles for her, especially at the lake. Now, she just has a mess all over the coffee table, which is driving Dad insane.
Sony,
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time that I have written a dog but I have gotten to know you by reading your blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures every morning.(It just makes my day.) So that you will know who I am-- since we have never met--I am Mrs Aaron's oldest daughter. I have known your father's family since I was a young child. Sony, just keep on writing and posting the pictures of your new life. Have a great week!!