Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our New Humble Abode

After returning from our vacations on Saturday, we moved into our new apartment on Sunday so that Mom can start her new job assignment on Monday. It is a good thing that Mom and Dad had already packed up everything before they left.
We just so happened to move on the hottest day of the summer when it was 107 degrees.

I was pleasantly surprised to see my chair again.
(Dad - not so much because he does not like the red furniture.)

Here's our spacious kitchen.

This is where I will be sleeping!

We were fortunate enough to receive a two bedroom two bath apartment this time. So, here's my very own room!

I became exhausted watching Mom and Dad unpack. I took a nice little nap. . .

. . . only to wake up and find that Mom and Dad put all of THEIR junk in MY room!
Don't worry - they cleaned it up.

Here's the complex fitness room, overlooking the pool.

This is my very own "dog park". Too bad that I am the only dog (but that is how I prefer it).

Well, this has been a tiring week. Returning from vacation . . . Moving . . . Mom starting a new job and Dad starting his new classes. But, I think that we will like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment